Every year we pack our overnight bags, grab our notebooks and slip away for a day and a half of learning, sharing and all around hell-raising. Or, as we like to call it, “pepperpalooza.”
This year’s theme was Storytelling.
After spending the day with a variety of master storytellers, the tables were suddenly turned. Each of us was given an hour to come up with a short, handwritten story of our own. Of course, in true redpepper fashion, there was a catch: Once the anonymous stories were written, they were redistributed to be read in-studio by a coworker. That coworker was then encouraged to enhance the story as he or she saw fit and to improv a new ending.
- jessika-long reblogged this from redpepperinterns
- petersonro02 likes this
- beandesouza reblogged this from redpepperland
- jeremymitchell likes this
- redpepperinterns reblogged this from redpepperland
- holletier reblogged this from redpepperland
- holletier likes this
- missmiscellaneous likes this
- redpepperland posted this